MVP Fission Wave Distance Driver with Special Edition Stamp

  • Sale
  • $21

The Fission Wave, one of our most popular molds, is getting a new SE: the Quantum by Reide Perigo! Reide gives his take on the quantum wave function here, perfectly melding MVP's math and science themes into a truly dynamic stamp. While we may not know its velocity, the position of the Fission Wave SE is certain - it'll be in the hands of Gyronauts soon!


The Fission Wave, one of the most popular distance drivers that MVP makes is ready to fly off the shelves. The Wave is a perfect distance driver for 95% of disc golfers, and it’s an amazingly controllable hyzer-flip or turnover driver for the other 5%! A truly versatile and dependable disc, the Fission Wave is an ideal choice for players of all arm speeds. Whether you’re shaping consistent lines through the woods or throwing massive distance bombs in the open, the Fission Wave has you covered!


One of MVP’s Flagship Discs, the Wave, is here in the wildly popular Fission™ Plastic! With our recent upgrades to Fission™ (you can read about it in our Lab Reports), we knew it was ready for an understable Fission™ disc to really shine. Get ready to shatter your personal distance record with the Fission™ Wave. With the enhanced GYRO® effect that Fission™ provides, even high powered throwers will find a sweet spot in the heavier weight range. For lower power throwers, the availability of lighter weight ranges means there is a Fission™ Wave that is perfect for your game. 

Speed: 11 | Glide: 5 | Turn: -2.5 | Fade: 2
This disc comes in the MVP Fission Plastic which offers a Microbuble Technology which produces an ultralight core with evenly distributed and imperceptible weight reduction microbubbles. It is an entirely new type of lightweight disc with a substantial feel never before seen in the sport. The weight distribution, stability, and durability of prior "bubble" discs are all improved upon by Fission.