The Hive Practice Basket is a very economical option for disc golfers looking to sharpen their putting skills. It's also a great option for temporary pins at tournaments, tournament prizes, schools, or anyone getting started with disc golf.
- The Hive Disc Golf Practice Basket Cross Chains (24 Chains Total)
- A Great Way To Perfect Your Putting Off The Course!
- Simple Assembly Required with Directions Included
- Once Assembled, It Stands 52" High and is 25" at the Widest Point (Basket), The Basket is Approximately 29" from the ground
- Sturdy Design, Putt and Rattle Some Chains
- DOUBLE CHAINS - Increased chain density for better disc golf putting.
- PRACTICE BASKET - An easy way to practice disc golf putting at home or at the disc golf course.
- QUICK SETUP - This easy to assemble disc golf practice basket takes just under a minute and requires no tools!
- DURABLE - All Metal, All Joints Welded, and a threaded tension system make this a great disc golf putting basket.
- UNIQUE DESIGN - The Hive Double Chain basket is uniquely designed to reduce putt throughs and misses.