- SPEED Speed ratings are listed from 1 to 14. Discs with higher speed go farther with less effort.
- GLIDE Glide range is from 0 to 7. A disc with more glide is able to better maintain loft during flight.
- TURN High speed turn is between -5 and 1. A disc with low turn has a tendency to turn right when thrown backhand by a right-handed player.
- FADE Low speed fade is listed from 0 to 5. A disc with high fade has a tendency to tail off to the left at the end of the flight when thrown backhand by a right-handed player.
- BT PLASTIC • Good grip • Not very durable • Economical $
- VIP PLASTIC • Transparent look • Super-durable • Mid-price $$
- VIP AIR PLASTIC • Microbubbles inside the plastic • Transparent look • Mid price $$
- TOURNAMENT PLASTIC • Grip in all weather • Super-durable • Top of the line $$$