The Black Hole® Practice has been designed for high quality, light weight, and affordability. With its compact, easily transportable disassembled unit, you can assemble the Black Hole® Practice anywhere you like to practice your disc golf game. Built to standard PDGA height and size regulations with threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play, the Black Hole Practice is ready for practice anytime.
- Seamless Matte Black color
- Electrophoresed first stage followed with tough powder coated outer shell for extra durability and protection
- 24 high visibility zinc coated light duty chain
- 12 outer and 12 inner chains equidistantly oriented for zero weak pockets - reducing cut throughs and pole bounces
- Built to standard PDGA height and size regulation
- Sturdy all metal construction, all joints welded
- Durable all metal wire top chain rack - 25.5" regulation diameter
- Uniquely engineered design - assembles or disassembles in under 1 minute
- Compact easily transportable disassembled unit
- Threaded tension connections for a sturdy assembly without any distracting wobble or play
- Standard load distributed base
- 21" outer chain tier diameter, 15" inner chain tier diameter
***THIS PRODUCT HAS FREE SHIPPING***
(Must be sent to physical address, not PO BOX)
Product WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it!